Date of Event
Cricket Tasmania Premier League:
Mon May 20, 2019 10:28AM
Expression of Interest
Women’s Senior Club Coach, Women’s 2nd Grade (previously Under 17’s) & 14’s Girls Coach
The Kingborough District Cricket Club (KDCC) is one of Tasmania’s most respected sporting identities and has been a part of Tasmanian Grade Cricket since 1931. The Knights provide a safe and enjoyable environment for the greater Kingborough and Huon communities in providing a sporting and social outlet.
The KDCC are seeking Expressions of Interest for a Women's Senior Club Coach, Women’s 2nd Grade (Under 17’s) & Under 14’s Girls Coach. The successful applicants will be required to have Level 1 Coaching accreditation (or ability to attain prior to the start of the season). Level 2 Coaching accreditation is highly desirable for the Women’s Senior Coach. All Coaching appointments will be for the upcoming 2019-2020 season with an option to extend through to the 2020-2021 season.
- Working with the KDCC Coaching Director to develop training programs.
- Manage and attend all relevant training sessions.
- Attend all games
- Develop a specialist skill development plan for all Female players and work as required for players requiring remedial technical work.
- Co-ordinate Team Selection for relevant Female team.
- Game day responsibilities include – Development and management of playing group, coaching, warm up activities & attend player requirements as required.
- Attend CTPL Woman’s meetings as required.
- Liaise and report to the Coaching Director.
- Complete all relevant Cricket Tasmania reporting.
To apply for the Coaching positions please contact the below or send a written application to Email Address: email@example.com. Applications close Friday 14th of June 2019.
Name: John French,President (M: 0409 847 021)
Name: Paul Vincent, Cricket Operations (M: 0414 295 191)
Club website: kingboroughknights.com.au